The group will write-up their proposed idea for their Marketing Plan in a 3 – 5 paged paper that will be submitted at the end of the day. The purpose of the Proposal to ensure that the group is on the right path of success to complete the project. The group will work on their idea and tentative supplemental pieces for the plan. The final plan will be submitted at the end of the semester. This tells you some of the parameters you need to meet for the Marketing Plan. The following are other pieces you need to ensure you include:
- What is the PRODUCT you wish to introduce?
- What are the PRICES you want to charge and/or the including a discussion of what the profit looks like you intend to make
- What PROMOTIONS do you intend to use to get your Marketing message across to your target market?
- What PLACE/DISTRIBUTION methods do you intend to use to get your product to the masses?
- Who is the target market? Why?
- What specific methods of distribution do you want to use? Do you want to have a storefront? Online presence? Both? Direct Sales?
- Depending on the International City/Country you plan to target, why did you pick that area for that particular product? Why that target market?
- Where do you plan to be headquartered?
- Everything needs to be specific and spelled out directly.